ALX support law firms by enabling them to provide cloud services in the following areas:
- Practice Management Systems that includes billing and accounting systems, file and matter management and client relationship management
- Document and knowledge management
- Legal document assembly or template generation
- Virtual deal rooms to support legal transactions
ALX provides cloud legal solutions to support law firms when they provide legal services to their clients. We typically cover legal and regulatory risks that includes (but not limited to):
- Compliance risks
- Intellectual property risks
- Cybersecurity legal and regulatory risks
- Prosecution and enforcement risks
- Litigation risks
ALX provides complementary tools and cloud solutions to law firms to help them provide legal and regulatory risk management services to their clients across different markets. We tailor our legal risk solutions in accordance with the local laws in the country concerned. At ALX, we emphasize the need for a structured and proactive approach to legal risk management and we provide both bespoke and generic cloud solutions to suit the needs of law firms servicing their clients.
Where law firms do not have an existing system, ALX Cloud Systems & Practice Tools provide support in the areas of:
- Legal Risk Management System
- Governance, Risk & Compliance System
- IPR Management System
- Data Asset Management System
Where the law firms have existing systems, ALX will integrate our solutions with existing ones at the law firms on a pick and choose basis.
ALX Legal Analytics Solutions
Given the rise of big data and analytics, ALX provide legal analytics services for law firms to enable them to obtain legal insights as well as to run their operations in a more efficient manner. We take a bespoke approach depending on the needs of law firms and their financial capacity. Often groups of law firms would work together to achieve economies of scale in areas where their practice complement each other.
Click here to learn more.
Other Legal & Business Support Services
When required by law firms, we provide support through face to face onsite services in collaboration with support project in house counsels or external consultants. Aimed at providing integrated end to end legal services, ALX support law firms in the following areas:
- Market Research
- Deal sourcing
- Deal structuring
- Investment applications in foreign markets
- Legal research services
- Commercial research to support legal and business matters
- Agreement drafting
- Contract negotiations (including use of virtual data rooms)
- Contract analytics (as part of larger legal analytics solutions)
- Legal due diligence
- IP due diligence
- Mergers and Acquisitions document review
- Mediation and Arbitration services
- Litigation management
- Online dispute resolution
Contact us with your needs and our legal support team will assist you.