As an SME owner or manager, you don’t have the luxury of having your in-house lawyers. ALX provides cloud legal solutions to help SMEs to better manage legal and regulatory risks including (but not limited to):
- Compliance risks
- Intellectual property risks
- Cybersecurity legal and regulatory risks
- Financial investment legal risks
With our virtual legal department services, we provide tools and cloud solutions to manage legal and regulatory risks across markets. We tailor our online legal risk management solutions in accordance with the local laws in the country concerned. We work with lawyers and law firms to ensure full compliance with the laws at competitive rates which our SME clients will decide on. Through our matching service marketplace, we empower SMEs to choose their lawyers of choice if they need to hire one, something we recommend in complex cases.
SME Tools and Systems
ALX assists SMEs to transform their legal management practices by providing online legal services in the emerging digital economy. We assist our SME clients by enabling them to adopt cloud services in the following areas:
- Practice Management Systems that includes billing and accounting systems, file and matter management and client relationship management
- Document and knowledge management
- Legal document assembly or template generation
- Virtual deal rooms to support legal transactions
- Integration of their existing online business services with legal online services.
Other Corporate Legal Management Systems
ALX provides and designs Corporate Legal Management System where we emphasize the need for a structured and proactive approach to legal risk management. We provide both bespoke and generic cloud solutions to suit the needs of our clients, which for SMEs means a cloud system where they are freed from the setting up and maintenance hassles as well as the high cost of ownership if they were to do it on their own.
ALX Cloud Systems & Practice Tools for SMEs covers:
- Legal Risk Management System
- Governance, Risk & Compliance System
- IPR Management System
- Data Asset Management System
Other Legal Services
When required by our SME clients, we provide face to face onsite services in collaboration with legal practitioners, law firms and project in house counsels. We do not work with any specific law firms or lawyers but provide the choice to our customers to choose their own lawyers. We focus on providing the tools and systems for both our clients and partner lawyers and law firms to provide integrated end to end legal services.
Working with our partner legal practitioners in law firms, project lawyers and consultants, ALX provides the following range of services that cover both legal and business needs:
- Market Research
- Deal sourcing
- Deal structuring
- Investment applications (eg through BKPM in Indonesia)
- Legal research
- Commercial research to support legal and business matters
- Agreement drafting
- Contract negotiations (including use of virtual data rooms)
- Contract analytics (as part of larger legal analytics solutions)
- Legal due diligence
- IP due diligence
- Mergers and Acquisitions document review
- Mediation and Arbitration services
- Litigation management
- Online dispute resolution
Contact us with your needs and our legal support team will assist you.